Please Note: If you are seeing this symbol on anything other than a Complete Bicycle, please e-mail Orders@BicycleSource.US for more info.
***This item is not permitted to be shipped, however it can be purchased online and picked up at our Retail Location in Pompton Plains, NJ (973)835-7595 or Las Vegas, NV (702)942-3417 ONLY... Please Call FIRST to make sure your item(s) have been transferred and are in stock ready to be picked up... Thanks!!
Built to be just as robust and just as precise as its world-renowned sibling, the PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal has all the innovation of the P1 pedals – at a fraction of the price. Named for its single-sided nature, the PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal doubles the watts produced by the left pedal to calculate total power. The PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal also touts the same plug-and-play installation, easy-to-swap, cross-bike compatibility, along with dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth as its bi-lateral counterpart.
Ideal for the bike enthusiast, the weekend warrior or the power-training curious, there is no better way to get started with accurate pedal-based power than the PowerTap Single-Sided Pedal.
- Weight: 390 grams per pair of pedals (without batteries)
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3 bolt
- Cleat: Red, 6 degree floating
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Battery: AAA Lithium (alkaline and/or rechargeable alkaline batteries not recommended for extended use)
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- No weight limit
- PowerTap Single-Sided Pedals are not capable of providing advanced pedal metric data. In order to display advanced pedal metric data you must be using dual-sided P1 pedals.